Saturday, October 24, 2009

My favourite boutique at Pham Ngu Lao Street

Oh this boutique that sells good quality silk dress, I love it so much. The shop owner doesn't speak good english but she looks very elegant. She told me that she has a daughter of my age who works as a designer for the clothing factory.

When I first came in the boutique, I was so tempted to buy a dress but the price is about USD$28, so I was thinking to look for the dress somewhere else in Ho Chi Minh city, perhaps in chinatown. However, at the end I realized there're no other shops with dresses of the same good quality this FUKI boutique and even there are, the prices quoted are much higher. So I went back to FUKI, this lady told me that in fact I could only find the dress in her shop, those are "home-made". Haha, I bought it on the day before I took my flight back to S'pore, quite rushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment